Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
Here's to all of you out there, wishing you a wonderful and prosperous New Year!
Cool Breeze's New Year Resolutions for 2009
1. Try to be a happier person (I have the tendency to not be very content for some reason)
2. Tell my wife and daughter that I love them each day (seems to slip by ... this will change)
3. Spend more time outside with my aging friend, Dodger (my(our) dog who I will miss terribly when gone)
4. Plant flowers and flowering bushes for my wife (she loves them, but I am no gardener)
5. Push myself a bit more at work (I have really become so apathetic about my job ... MUST STOP)
6. Make contact with old friends (life and kids and work and etc. seem to have come between us)
7. Watch less tv and read more (yeah, good luck with that one)
8. Lose that 20 pounds I have been trying to lose for 15 years (yeah, good luck with that one too)
9. Eat all good food (not "good for you" necessarily all the time, but why eat something I can't stand?)
10. Look forward to next half of my life rather than looking back and wondering why I'm wasting time blogging or wondering "what if?"
I also look forward to meeting new friends and maybe, just maybe, meeting some of you.
Happy New Year from Cool Breeze!